Reserve Your Spot Today
Registration badges are required for access to CSW Conference, Workshop, Opening Party, and Networking Events. Register online for the pass of your choice (Conference Full Access Pass, Conference Day Pass, or Workshop Pass) or a combination of events.
Benefits of your Pass include:
– 3 days conference, 50+ speakers, 400+ participants
– 50 sessions, panels and keynotes plus daily interactive open innovation sessions
– Daily lunch and coffee included
– Nightly Networking Events
– Online archive of the conference for easy access to speaker presentations and videos
– Mobile app for social networking before and during the event to ensure you connect with those most relevant. Chat with attendees even before the conference, organize meetups on the fly, rate the speakers and sessions instantly.
–VIP Opening Gala, an exclusive opportunity for Full Access Pass holders to kickstart the week’s festivities and mingle with speakers, special guests and VIPs at the opening.Check out photos from last year.
– $100 off Airbnb accommodation for the conference, courtesy of Official Accommodations Partner Airbnb.com. Restrictions apply, details shared upon registration.
– FREE edition of the Quickstart Internship System courtesy of CreativeInterns ($195 value)
– Priority for 2016 registration
2015 Registration Rates & Deadlines
Need an Invoice?
If you prefer to register via invoice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your information (name, company, ticket quantity, and ticket type) and we’ll send your invoice accordingly.
Register with Bitcoin!
Crowdsourcing Week is proud to accept Bitcoins. If you follow digital currency and are excited about open source and the potential for a collaborative, crowd-driven future then join us at CSW 2015!
- For group tickets of 3 pax or more, please contact email@example.com for a group rate.
- Non-Profits, Startups & Students: We have a limited batch of tickets available for you at a special rate! First come, first served basis. Please contact Briana firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For press accreditation, please contact Priti at email@example.com
- Tickets are not personal, if you by any chance can’t make it, the ticket can be transferred to another name by notifying firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets are non-refundable.
We’re here to help. Contact us at email@example.com for a prompt reply.