Crowdsourcing Week 2013 is looking for innovative startups to compete in a crowdfunding challenge. Teams are invited to submit their business plans and three finalists with the maximum potential will be picked by our panel of venture capitalist and startup mentors.
But this is not just-another-pitch challenge
The three startup finalists, chosen by our panel will compete to raise $30,000 capital on a crowdfunding campaign on RocketHub and test market response!
RocketHub is a leading pledge-driven crowdfunding platform that has helped thousands of artists, scientists, entrepreneurs, and social leaders raise millions of dollars.
The startup finalists will take the main stage on June 6th in Singapore and launch their crowdfunding campaign. All three startups will be endorsed by Crowdsourcing Week and the mentors. A bonus prize will be awarded to the startup that meets its crowdfunding goal.
This competition is open to startups from anywhere in the world:
- The three startup finalists startups will prepare for a crowdfunding campaign – and should abide by the rules & regulations of RocketHub.
We look forward to seeing some innovative crowdcentric startup models too.
Why should your startup apply? If you are one of three finalists:
- Your startup will be on a global platform with exposure from Crowdsourcing Week – the first global conference on open innovation, crowdsourcing and crowdfunding
- Rockethub, the premier crowdfunding platform, will feature your startup campaign on an exclusive partner page and also offer support on how to properly assemble and promote your crowdfunding campaign for maximum impact.
- Receive global press and social media coverage
- Interview with your founder/s will be featured on our blog
The Competition Timeline:
- Deadline for applications: May 25, 2013
- Review and Judging: May 26 – May 28, 2013
- Live Crowdfunding Campaign launch at Crowdsourcing Week June 6, 2013
- A 3-year projected business plan (maximum 5 pages) with team and funding profile. All project and supporting materials should be in English.
- Crowdfunding campaign strategy and write-up (maximum 2 pages).
- Please submit all application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no application fee.
- Finalists will receive two complimentary non-transferable Full Access passes to Crowdsourcing Week 2013 as well as an opportunity to demonstrate their product in the Startup Lounge on June 6th, 2013 during the Crowdsourcing Week conference in Singapore.