Clients of mine who pursue the...Read More
Doug Collins serves as an innovation management consultant. He helps organizations such as The Estee Lauder Companies, Jarden Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, The Procter & Gamble Company, and Ryder System navigate the fuzzy front end of innovation.
Doug develops approaches, creates forums, and structures engagements whereby people can convene to explore the critical questions facing the enterprise. He helps people assign economic value to the ideas and to the collaboration that result.
As an author, Doug explores ways in which people can apply the practice of collaborative innovation in his series Innovation Architecture: A New Blueprint for Engaging People through Collaborative Innovation. His bi-weekly column appears in the publication Innovation Management. Doug serves on the board of advisors for Frost & Sullivan’s Global community of Growth, Innovation and Leadership (GIL).
Today, Doug works as senior practice leader and Vice President, Innovation Architecture, at social innovation company Mindjet, where he consults with a range of clients. He focuses on helping them realize their potential for leadership by applying the practice of collaborative innovation.
Articles by Doug Collins
Posted by Doug Collins | May 27, 2015 |
Simple Does It Clients and I talk about innovation management maturity all the time. How mature is their practice of...Read More
Most Recent Posts
- Global Corporation is BOLD Enough to Disrupt ItselfFeb 13, 2019
- Being Bold in Online Experience and EngagementJan 31, 2019
- Boldest Blockchain PlatformsJan 30, 2019
- Is the Fading Popularity of ICOs Terminal?Jan 24, 2019
Most popular posts
- India’s Top 10 Crowdfundi... 662 views
- Top 10 US Crowdfunding Pl... 239 views
- 10 Indispensable Open Inn... 219 views
- Top 15 Crowdfunding Platf... 174 views
- How to Get Funding For an... 156 views
- 10 Crowdfunding Platforms... 91 views
- Benefits of effective cro... 72 views
- 10 Memorable Quotes from... 50 views
- 5 Crowdsourced News Platf... 50 views
- Build Crowdsourcing Busin... 48 views