Clients of mine who pursue the practice of collaborative innovation express the concern that they may become the victim of their own...Read More
Doug Collins serves as an innovation management consultant. He helps organizations such as The Estee Lauder Companies, Jarden Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, The Procter & Gamble Company, and Ryder System navigate the fuzzy front end of innovation.
Doug develops approaches, creates forums, and structures engagements whereby people can convene to explore the critical questions facing the enterprise. He helps people assign economic value to the ideas and to the collaboration that result.
As an author, Doug explores ways in which people can apply the practice of collaborative innovation in his series Innovation Architecture: A New Blueprint for Engaging People through Collaborative Innovation. His bi-weekly column appears in the publication Innovation Management. Doug serves on the board of advisors for Frost & Sullivan’s Global community of Growth, Innovation and Leadership (GIL).
Today, Doug works as senior practice leader and Vice President, Innovation Architecture, at social innovation company Mindjet, where he consults with a range of clients. He focuses on helping them realize their potential for leadership by applying the practice of collaborative innovation.
Articles by Doug Collins
Posted by Doug Collins | May 27, 2015 |
Simple Does It Clients and I talk about innovation management maturity all the time. How mature is their practice of collaborative innovation? What signs point to...Read More
Most popular posts
- India’s Top 10 Crowdfunding Platforms by Epi Ludvik Nekaj
- Top 15 Crowdfunding Platforms in Europe by Priti Ambani
- Top 10 US Crowdfunding Platforms (Reward and Equity) by Clive Reffell
- How to Get Funding For an App by Ben Lee
- 10 Memorable Quotes from Singapore’s Founding Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew by Epi Ludvik Nekaj
- 10 Indispensable Open Innovation Platforms for Global Corporations by Maria Krisette Capati 玛丽亚
- 10 Crowdfunding Platforms in the UK You Need To Know About by Cat Cochrane
- Benefits of effective crowdsourcing shown by 10 top US projects by Clive Reffell
- Fielding Open Innovation Challenges in Agri-tech by Clive Reffell