The number 1 issue facing the entire wave of crowdsourcing companies today is quality. Everyone can setup a service that is cheaper and has a faster turnaround time, but quality is holding the industry back.Read More
Josh is a Venture Partner at Sigma West. He joined Sigma in 2010, bringing six years of startup experience. He has expertise in online marketing, marketplaces, and crowdsourcing.
Josh was the 4th employee at oDesk, running Sales, Marketing, Product, and Business Development over five years and contributing to the company’s growth from almost nothing to $100M in annual services. Josh was also the head of product and marketing at AdRoll, helping to design and build the #1 retargeting platform.
Josh has a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Articles by Josh Breinlinger
Most Recent Posts
- Global Corporation is BOLD Enough to Disrupt ItselfFeb 13, 2019
- Being Bold in Online Experience and EngagementJan 31, 2019
- Boldest Blockchain PlatformsJan 30, 2019
- Is the Fading Popularity of ICOs Terminal?Jan 24, 2019
Most popular posts
- India’s Top 10 Crowdfundi... 651 views
- Top 10 US Crowdfunding Pl... 242 views
- 10 Indispensable Open Inn... 220 views
- Top 15 Crowdfunding Platf... 175 views
- How to Get Funding For an... 153 views
- 10 Crowdfunding Platforms... 95 views
- Benefits of effective cro... 68 views
- 5 Crowdsourced News Platf... 52 views
- 10 Memorable Quotes from... 48 views
- Build Crowdsourcing Busin... 48 views