The number 1 issue facing the entire wave of crowdsourcing companies today is quality. Everyone can setup a service that is cheaper and has a faster turnaround time, but quality is holding the industry back.Read More
Josh is a Venture Partner at Sigma West. He joined Sigma in 2010, bringing six years of startup experience. He has expertise in online marketing, marketplaces, and crowdsourcing.
Josh was the 4th employee at oDesk, running Sales, Marketing, Product, and Business Development over five years and contributing to the company’s growth from almost nothing to $100M in annual services. Josh was also the head of product and marketing at AdRoll, helping to design and build the #1 retargeting platform.
Josh has a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Articles by Josh Breinlinger
Most popular posts
- India’s Top 10 Crowdfunding Platforms by Epi Ludvik Nekaj
- Top 15 Crowdfunding Platforms in Europe by Priti Ambani
- Top 10 US Crowdfunding Platforms (Reward and Equity) by Clive Reffell
- How to Get Funding For an App by Ben Lee
- 10 Memorable Quotes from Singapore’s Founding Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew by Epi Ludvik Nekaj
- 10 Indispensable Open Innovation Platforms for Global Corporations by Maria Krisette Capati 玛丽亚
- 10 Crowdfunding Platforms in the UK You Need To Know About by Cat Cochrane
- Benefits of effective crowdsourcing shown by 10 top US projects by Clive Reffell
- Fielding Open Innovation Challenges in Agri-tech by Clive Reffell