Frédéric SimonPublisher & Editor, EurActiv
Publisher & Editor
Frédéric Simon is the publisher and editor of EurActiv, the leading specialised EU media. He joined EurActiv in 2003 as a reporter to cover some of the EU’s most heated policy debates such as the REACH regulation on chemicals, energy liberalisation, and the emissions trading scheme. In his current position, he oversees the editorial and IT departments of EurActiv in Brussels, Paris and Berlin while continuing to write about EU affairs with a particular focus on economic and environmental issues.
Frédéric is also Brussels correspondent for France 24, the 24/7 international TV channel. Mr Simon graduated in journalism from Brussels University (ULB) in 1998 and holds a Master’s degree in EU politics from the Institut d’Etudes Européennes (IEE) in Brussels.
- Since 2008: Brussels correspondent, France 24.
- Since 2007: Editor, EurActiv.com
- 2003-2007: Reporter, EurActiv.com (Areas covered: InfoSociety, environment, energy, transport, public affairs, sustainable development)
- 2002: Master’s degree, Institute of European Studies (IEE), Brussels.
- 1998: Graduated in journalism and communication from the Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB).