Registration badges are required for access to CSW Conference, Workshop, Opening Party, and Networking Events. Register online for the pass of your choice (Conference Full Access Pass, Conference Day Pass, or Workshop Pass) or a combination of events.
– 3 days conference, 50+ speakers, 400+ participants
– 50 sessions, panels and keynotes plus daily interactive open innovation sessions
– Daily lunch and coffee included
– Nightly Networking Events
– Online archive of the conference for easy access to speaker presentations and videos
– Mobile app for social networking before and during the event to ensure you connect with those most relevant. Chat with attendees even before the conference, organize meetups on the fly, rate the speakers and sessions instantly.
–VIP Opening Gala, an exclusive opportunity for Full Access Pass holders to kickstart the week’s festivities and mingle with speakers, special guests and VIPs at the opening.Check out photos from last year.
– $100 off Airbnb accommodation for the conference, courtesy of Official Accommodations Partner Airbnb.com. Restrictions apply, details shared upon registration.
– FREE edition of the Quickstart Internship System courtesy of CreativeInterns ($195 value)
– Priority for 2016 registration
If you prefer to register via invoice, please email [email protected] with your information (name, company, ticket quantity, and ticket type) and we’ll send your invoice accordingly.
Crowdsourcing Week is proud to accept Bitcoins. If you follow digital currency and are excited about open source and the potential for a collaborative, crowd-driven future then join us at CSW 2015!
We’re here to help. Contact us at [email protected] for a prompt reply.