Building Community Brands with Body and SoulArnaud Tasiaux, Christophe Fauconnier, Femke van Loon
The business humanizers at Innate Motion will teach you what the intersection between team, supporters and story has in store for your business. “Within every person lies a desire to contribute to a better world,” Christophe Fauconnier said. “And that desire is totally untapped.” Find out how crowdsourcing can break the barriers of participation between companies and communities.
What you will learn:
– How crowdsourcing gives companies the opportunity to be guided by the community
– Which community brands operate like effective activists
– 3 vital behaviors of successful activists
– How brands can find their purpose, from selling to social impact, using the “Activist Approach”
– What kind of Activist are you? Play the game to find out.
- Similar topics
- citizen engagement
Oct 22, 2015
10:10 - 11:00