Malaysia’s government has proactively embarked on numerous programs to crowd source from its people – to gather ideas, and seek solutions. Some of these initiatives are highlighted, with commentary towards finding the best recipe to productively and respectfully engage the public.Read More
Aina is Director, Innovation Process & Analytics, at Alpha Catalyst Consulting. She has a strong technical and project management background, in addition to research experience and knowledge of understanding and analyzing innovation. In the seven years of working in the US, Aina was responsible to develop, design and implement projects in the areas of new product manufacturing, new technology evaluation, and scale-up of R&D processes, in the specialty chemicals industry. Upon her return to Malaysia, Aina worked at JobStreet.com, a leading online recruitment company in Southeast Asia, where she played a key role in leading market research initiatives and product management. She conducted business and data analysis to help formulate strategies especially in web and mobile service design or offerings.
In more recent times, Aina has played an important role in contributing towards the background research for the book 'Leading InnovAsian: Embedding Innovation Culture in Malaysian Organizations', which was published by Alpha Catalyst Consulting. She was also instrumental in writing the report for the National Innovation Strategy Study on Stimulating Innovation Within Large Organizations (that was done for the Special Innovation Unit, Prime Minister's Office).
Aina earned her Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering (with minor in Economics, and Biomedical Engineering) from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and her MBA from Temple University, in Philadelphia.
Articles by Aina Zahari
Most Recent Posts
- AI Can Make Fund Managers SuperhumanJun 13, 2019
- 8 Common Mistakes to Avoid in Rewards CrowdfundingJun 12, 2019
- Top 15 Crowdfunding Platforms in EuropeMay 30, 2019
Most popular posts
- India’s Top 10 Crowdfunding Platforms by Epi Ludvik Nekaj
- How to Get Funding For an App by Ben Lee
- 10 Indispensable Open Innovation Platforms for Global Corporations by Maria Krisette Capati 玛丽亚
- Top 10 US Crowdfunding Platforms (Reward and Equity) by Clive Reffell
- Top 15 Crowdfunding Platforms in Europe by Priti Ambani
- 10 Crowdfunding Platforms in the UK You Need To Know About by Cat Cochrane
- AI Can Make Fund Managers Superhuman by Stephen Cole
- 10 Memorable Quotes from Singapore’s Founding Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew by Epi Ludvik Nekaj
- 5 Crowdsourced News Platforms Shaping The Future of Journalism and Reporting by Maria Krisette Capati 玛丽亚