Managing change within an organization is never easy since a company is essentially formed by people, and people are not usually easy...Read More
Enrique Ramirez is an industrial engineer with 20+ years of worldwide experience based around Innovation across the entire Value Chain. Today he is CEO and co-founder at ennomotive, the first crowd-based engineering company in the world.
Our mission is to help companies solve challenges while bringing opportunities to engineers from all over the world. Through our engineering challenges we turn innovation into tangible results.
Articles by Enrique Ramirez
Most popular posts
- Crowdsourcing Ideas Against Populism by Fiona Stoffer
- Democracy Advocate MiVote Expands to the UK by Joydeep Mondal
- Are You Coming to San Francisco? by Clive Reffell
- The Next Step in Business Audio? Ask the Crowd! by Michael Houlihan and Bonnie Harvey
- Count on Mathesia to Improve Innovation by Clive Reffell