No doubt you’ve heard about crowdfunding. What you might not realize is that there are many forms of crowdfunding and each type is...Read More
Paul Niederer is one of world’s leading authorities on peer to peer investing and equity based crowdfunding investment. He has personally been involved in over $60 million of transactions with 80 different companies seeking capital. With the intense interest in the Crowdfunding provisions of the U.S. Jobs Act Paul is intimately involved in advising a number of parties in how to structure their funding portals and processes, and how ASSOB has had a fraud free existence through hundreds of raises.
He regularly presents seminars on Equity based Capital Raising for early stage and growth businesses and is a Council member of the CFIRA: Crowdfund Intermediary Regulatory Advocates
Paul’s day job as CEO of ASSOB is supporting high growth companies and investors in obtaining funding through Peer to Peer investing.
Articles by Paul Niederer
Most popular posts
- India’s Top 10 Crowdfunding Platforms by Epi Ludvik Nekaj
- Top 15 Crowdfunding Platforms in Europe by Priti Ambani
- Top 10 US Crowdfunding Platforms (Reward and Equity) by Clive Reffell
- How to Get Funding For an App by Ben Lee
- 10 Memorable Quotes from Singapore’s Founding Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew by Epi Ludvik Nekaj
- 10 Indispensable Open Innovation Platforms for Global Corporations by Maria Krisette Capati 玛丽亚
- 10 Crowdfunding Platforms in the UK You Need To Know About by Cat Cochrane
- Benefits of effective crowdsourcing shown by 10 top US projects by Clive Reffell
- Fielding Open Innovation Challenges in Agri-tech by Clive Reffell