Business enterprise nowadays pushes competition by maximizing the use of technology such as the “cloud”. The concept of the “cloud” has been popular due to the advent of readily available software programs through the use of the Internet. These cloud applications had made business processing faster and practical. But as the world is changing, businesses tend to adapt to technological advancements faster. An example of this is talent sourcing, which has become flexible and modern through the use of the Internet. This process of acquiring talent may be classified into crowdsourcing. Crowdsourcing is still part of a larger domain, which is outsourcing – and employees that belong to this are called freelancers or extended workforce. The extended workforce sector is emerging. According to statistics, Fortune 100 companies have...Read More
Ron possesses more than ten years of experience in marketing, both online and offline - prior to joining Elance, Ron Cirujano was the Marketing Head of an international company that operates in Philippines. He handled the global online campaign with key executions in Social Media, Pay per Click and Search Engine Optimization.
He holds BSc in Business Management and Entrepreneurship, at San Beda College, in Manila.
Articles by Ron Cirujano
Most Recent Posts
Most popular posts
- India’s Top 10 Crowdfundi... 449 views
- 10 Crowdfunding Platforms... 255 views
- 10 Indispensable Open Inn... 253 views
- Top 10 US Crowdfunding Pl... 252 views
- Top 15 Crowdfunding Platf... 229 views
- Bitcoin Exchange Comparis... 182 views
- The 5 P’s of the Cr... 81 views
- What is Crowdfunding? 71 views
- 10 Memorable Quotes from... 67 views
- Equity Crowdfunding vs Ve... 46 views