Can crowds be better than experts? Zenia Tata, Executive Director, Global Expansion, XPRIZE said, “Sometimes, yes. It’s not as much about finding FEW expert answers but finding MANY crazy ideas and vetting them into expert solutions.” She discussed the problem-solving potential of communities, and what XPRIZE hopes to achieve in India and Asia. In case you missed the #Crowdchat, here’s the recap.
About The Author
Maria is the Editorial Associate of Crowdsourcing Week in charge of media outreach. She's a major of Business Management and Entrepreneurship and an advocate of faith-based non-profit organizations, women's, and children's rights. When she's not writing and dabbling with the Crowdsourcing Week team, she satiates her wanderlust and travel around Asia.
February 28, 2017
Most Recent Posts
Most popular posts
- India’s Top 10 Crowdfundi... 370 views
- 10 Crowdfunding Platforms... 294 views
- Bitcoin Exchange Comparis... 244 views
- Top 15 Crowdfunding Platf... 188 views
- 10 Indispensable Open Inn... 158 views
- Top 10 US Crowdfunding Pl... 154 views
- 10 Memorable Quotes from... 47 views
- 5 Crowdsourced News Platf... 43 views
- Equity Crowdfunding vs Ve... 38 views
- Top 10 Equity Crowdfundin... 25 views