Crowd finance has turned the startup funding scene on its head. What is the future of crowdfunding? What happens after a successful campaign? How can entrepreneurs keep the momentum going? What’s the best way to develop and maintain investor relations?
This interactive crowdfunding workshop is designed to answer the above questions and provide first time or serial entrepreneurs detailed training and best practices for successful crowdfunding.
Get direct access to the brightest and most experienced minds in crowdfunding, including:
–Paul Niederer, CEO of ASSOB / Top 10 Most Influential in Equity Crowdfunding
–Nick N.M. Yap, CEO of ROCKI / Nick has raised over $1 million on Kickstarter for Omate TrueSmart
- How a startup can set up a successful crowdfunding campaign
- Why do some projects fly and some tank?
- Main challenges in crowdfunding & how to avoid mistakes
- How do you use crowdsourcing as a valuable resource to rocket boost your project?
- What a startup should know before crowdfunding their equity
- Support you should look for from platforms
- Peer-to-peer crowdfunding opportunities and risks involved -The importance of building community
- How to engage your community and where & when should you start
Attendees will have the opportunity to network with investors and industry experts and connect with other innovators during the event, lunch, and coffee breaks.
Pitch Session During Workshop
Ten attendees will be chosen to pitch their startup to a panel of judges. Three winners, selected based on relevance for a go-to-market crowdfunding campaign and degree of innovation of the business idea itself, will receive personal mentoring for their crowdfunding campaign from the experts!
Considering launching a crowdfuding campaign? What could be a better way to raise equity? Apply to pitch your startup by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
About Our Venue & Partner
We’re thrilled to be presenting this workshop in collaboration with INSEAD. The business school for the world, INSEAD is one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools. The INSEAD Entrepreneurship Club is designed as a forum to share entrepreneurial ideas and experiences, develop networking opportunities and provide access to entrepreneurial resources.
Venue: INSEAD Auditorium at 1 Ayer Rajah Avenue, Singapore, 138676
Date and time: Friday April 11, 2014, 9:00am – 2:00 pm, (coffee, light breakfast and lunch will be provided)
Apply to pitch your startup during the pitch session: email email@example.com