The third edition of Crowdsourcing Week Global 2015 will take place on April 20 – 24 at Singapore’s inspiring Genexis Theatre at Fusionopolis. The week-long conference will focus on the promise and future of the crowd economy with the 2015 theme “Crowd Economy: Disrupting Billion Dollar Industries and Empowering Billions.”
“CSW Global 2015 will be our most ambitious gathering yet. Crowdsourcing and the crowd economy has moved away from being called a trend to creating large scale social and economic impact. The time is ripe for the crowd movement to grow in Asia and worldwide,” said Epi Ludvik Nekaj, Founder & CEO of Crowdsourcing Week.
The 2015 theme for Crowdsourcing Week is “Crowd Economy: Disrupting Billion Dollar Industries and Empowering Billions.”
The conference will feature the top global changemakers from crowd platforms and businesses disrupting the old economy while empowering billions to create better futures—through crowdsourcing, crowdfunding and open innovation.
What Can You Expect?
- CSW Global 2015 will present a defining moment, pairing – for the first time ever– leaders that comprise the core of the crowd economy with corporate and government counterparts to engage in a dynamic discussion and understanding of the new marketplace opportunities it represents.
- The first round of speakers include:
- Matt Barrie, CEO & Chairman, Freelancer;
- Babou Olengha-Aaby, Founder & CEO, Mums Mean Business;
- Pia Giudice, Founder & CEO, Ideame;
- Robin Smith, Co-Founder & COO of WeGoLook;
- Paul Niederer, CEO & Director, Australian Small Scale Offerings Board (ASSOB);
- Rick Chen, Founder and CEO, Pozible
- with many more to come.
- The conference will take place in Singapore’s high-tech hub, One North, the Genexis Theatre at Fusionopolis – the country’s most innovatively designed venue.
The content and agenda will identify key trends and opportunities for business leaders to participate the collective innovation movement in Asia and around the world by addressing key questions:
WHO are the world’s top companies innovating with crowds through cutting edge-ideas, pioneering products and driving best practices for a human-centric economy?
WHAT is the market capitalization potential of the leading companies in the collaborative and sharing economy space?
HOW are corporations, governments and nonprofits waking up to this new social productivity that is empowering billions?
WHICH crowd-driven ideas have the potential to create new paradigms for sustainable growth, well-being and prosperity?
Early Bird tickets will go on sale Dec 15, 2014. View full details and sign up for live event notifications here.