A life-changing opportunity: become a Young Achiever Program (YAP) Fellow.
Are you a young thought leader in the crowd economy eager to make your impact? Do you want to participate in the Crowdsourcing Week Global 2015 conference in Singapore and kickstart your career? This is your chance! Apply now to attend CSW Global 2015 as a Young Achievers Program (YAP) fellow!
We launched the Young Achievers Program (YAP) in autumn 2014 and since then we’ve had the pleasure of seeking and mentoring the brightest young minds worldwide through this unique program. YAP is all about opportunities – opportunities for young leaders to see, hear, learn from leading experts, connect and innovate together. The main goals of YAP are to give promising young professionals an opportunity to “rise and shine” in the field by attending a Crowdsourcing Week conference or summit, and on a larger scale create a global network of up and coming talent in the crowd economy.
What can Young Achievers Program fellows expect?
- YAP fellows selected will receive a complimentary Full Access Pass to CSW Global 2015 in Singapore, April 20-24, 2015 (applicants are responsible for their own travel cost to Singapore)
- Access to CSW’s network of top voices in the crowd economy
- Continued membership in an exclusive community of global youth innovators
Who is eligible?
- You are a student, non-profit or a startup from anywhere in the world;
- You are studying/working/researching/trying things out in the field of crowdfunding, crowdsourcing and open innovation;
- You are eager to learn, grow, develop and are courageous to innovate and go against the flow;
- You see the world as a cooperative place and want to contribute to it with your ideas, projects and campaigns to benefit your region and further beyond.
If you put ticks on all of the above, then don’t postpone applying for the Program. The top candidates will join us as YAP Fellows in Singapore, where Crowdsourcing Week Global 2015 will take place on April 20-24. Apply now and become a next most talked about leader in crowd economy. We look forward to meeting you in Singapore!