CSW Summit Johannesburg
at InnoLive 2016
23-24 June, 2016 | Johannesburg, South Africa
23-24 June, 2016
Johannesburg, South Africa
2 Days of Dynamic Sessions, Panels, Workshops & Networking!
For the first time in Africa – CSW Summit Johannesburg at InnoLive 2016!
Crowdsourcing Week Summit Johannesburg aims to foster collaborative innovation and showcase regional talent and connect local innovators, businesses and global crowdsourcing experts to build a strong foundation for the future of Africa.
Crowdsourcing Week is delighted to announce that in partnership with Innocentrix, for the first time since its inception this international conference will be presented on the African continent and will be hosted on Day 2 of InnoLive 2016! InnoLive 2016 is one of the most robust conferences for South African organisations who regard innovation as a strategic priority, with international speakers and South African industry leaders presenting local and international case studies evidencing innovation achievements and methodologies that have delivered value.
Featuring Crowdsourcing’s Most Innovative Minds
Our speakers are open Internet pioneers, enterprise leaders, and disruptive innovators who understand the fundamental shift towards the new crowd economy.
CSW Summit Johannesburg program will focus on collaborative innovation with the theme, “The Sharing Economy – Unlocking Africa’s Potential.” Local and international speakers will share how crowdsourcing is reshaping industries and transforming organisations today.
You can look forward to:
- Presentations from international and local trendsetters on innovation related themes cutting across culture, leadership, innovation project enablement, disruptive technologies and more
- Learning from case studies and panel discussions on innovation by SA’s leading organisations and innovation managers
- Experiencing everything-CROWD – like sourcing, funding, co-creation, collaboration and open innovation
- Seeing innovation happen before you – watch local hackers innovatively solve our problems, and
- Networking to create new connections that can help you move to the next level