Crowdfunding has the potential to change the way we look at careers. Today you can quit your job. birth an idea and actually build...Read More
Micah Cohen is a Tech Cocktail writer interested in startups, innovation and growth strategies. Currently, Micah is a Director at the fast-growing social dining LA startup, Grubwithus, and previously worked on user acquisition at LivingSocial.
Micah is passionate about using technology to re-imagine our world across industries, social classes, and countries. He loves playing soccer, painting, and biking.
Articles by Micah Cohen
Most popular posts
- Crowdsourcing Ideas Against Populism by Fiona Stoffer
- Democracy Advocate MiVote Expands to the UK by Joydeep Mondal
- Are You Coming to San Francisco? by Clive Reffell
- The Next Step in Business Audio? Ask the Crowd! by Michael Houlihan and Bonnie Harvey
- Count on Mathesia to Improve Innovation by Clive Reffell