Crowdsourcing Week (CSW) is looking for Summer Interns. Through our events, CSW fosters open innovation and crowdsourcing practices...Read More
Mia is a futurist who believes that technology with education can truly make the world a better place. She has been in the education sector for over 10 years and since has been using marketing as a tool to inform and provide awareness about new progressive ideas that spur individual and collective growth.
Mia has worked for a top Asian graduate school where she worked with academicians to expand opportunities for business and development professionals and won multiple awards for marketing communications. She is also currently a board member of Montessori schools in her hometown Manila, Philippines.
Articles by Mia Zamora
Most popular posts
- India’s Top 10 Crowdfunding Platforms by Epi Ludvik Nekaj
- Top 15 Crowdfunding Platforms in Europe by Priti Ambani
- Top 10 US Crowdfunding Platforms (Reward and Equity) by Clive Reffell
- How to Get Funding For an App by Ben Lee
- 10 Indispensable Open Innovation Platforms for Global Corporations by Maria Krisette Capati 玛丽亚
- 10 Memorable Quotes from Singapore’s Founding Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew by Epi Ludvik Nekaj
- 10 Crowdfunding Platforms in the UK You Need To Know About by Cat Cochrane
- Disruptors are Getting Disrupted: How Will You Position Your Company? by Epi Ludvik Nekaj
- Benefits of effective crowdsourcing shown by 10 top US projects by Clive Reffell