Want to know how an airbed disrupted the hospitality industry? JJ Chai, Managing Director of Airbnb South East Asia and India, discussed this on the #Crowdchat and how the sharing economy can benefit cities, and its implications for travel in Asia. He said there are huge potentials of crowdsourcing in Asia and it can be much more impactful compared elsewhere.
About The Author
Maria is the Editorial Associate of Crowdsourcing Week in charge of media outreach. She's a major of Business Management and Entrepreneurship and an advocate of faith-based non-profit organizations, women's, and children's rights. When she's not writing and dabbling with the Crowdsourcing Week team, she satiates her wanderlust and travel around Asia.
April 25, 2017
November 23, 2017
August 19, 2015
Most popular posts
- Crowdsourcing Ideas Against Populism by Fiona Stoffer
- Democracy Advocate MiVote Expands to the UK by Joydeep Mondal
- The Next Step in Business Audio? Ask the Crowd! by Michael Houlihan and Bonnie Harvey
- Count on Mathesia to Improve Innovation by Clive Reffell
- What Does Spoof Storming of a US Air Force Base Tell Us About Public Trust? by Epi Ludvik Nekaj