Want to know how an airbed disrupted the hospitality industry? JJ Chai, Managing Director of Airbnb South East Asia and India, discussed this on the #Crowdchat and how the sharing economy can benefit cities, and its implications for travel in Asia. He said there are huge potentials of crowdsourcing in Asia and it can be much more impactful compared elsewhere.
About The Author
Maria is the Editorial Associate of Crowdsourcing Week in charge of media outreach. She's a major of Business Management and Entrepreneurship and an advocate of faith-based non-profit organizations, women's, and children's rights. When she's not writing and dabbling with the Crowdsourcing Week team, she satiates her wanderlust and travel around Asia.
October 31, 2017
Most Recent Posts
Most popular posts
- India’s Top 10 Crowdfundi... 528 views
- 10 Crowdfunding Platforms... 295 views
- Top 15 Crowdfunding Platf... 273 views
- Bitcoin Exchange Comparis... 259 views
- Top 10 US Crowdfunding Pl... 241 views
- 10 Indispensable Open Inn... 183 views
- Blockchain, Digital Asset... 135 views
- How Crowdsourcing is Maki... 102 views
- 10 Memorable Quotes from... 99 views
- Decentralization is Crowd... 99 views