Want to know how an airbed disrupted the hospitality industry? JJ Chai, Managing Director of Airbnb South East Asia and India, discussed this on the #Crowdchat and how the sharing economy can benefit cities, and its implications for travel in Asia. He said there are huge potentials of crowdsourcing in Asia and it can be much more impactful compared elsewhere.
About The Author
Maria is the Editorial Associate of Crowdsourcing Week in charge of media outreach. She's a major of Business Management and Entrepreneurship and an advocate of faith-based non-profit organizations, women's, and children's rights. When she's not writing and dabbling with the Crowdsourcing Week team, she satiates her wanderlust and travel around Asia.
February 13, 2018
July 18, 2014
Most Recent Posts
Most popular posts
- India’s Top 10 Crowdfunding Platforms by Epi Ludvik Nekaj
- Top 15 Crowdfunding Platforms in Europe by Priti Ambani
- Top 10 US Crowdfunding Platforms (Reward and Equity) by Clive Reffell
- How to Get Funding For an App by Ben Lee
- 10 Indispensable Open Innovation Platforms for Global Corporations by Maria Krisette Capati 玛丽亚
- 10 Memorable Quotes from Singapore’s Founding Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew by Epi Ludvik Nekaj
- 10 Crowdfunding Platforms in the UK You Need To Know About by Cat Cochrane
- The Influence of Crowd Technology on Democracy by Clive Reffell
- Benefits of effective crowdsourcing shown by 10 top US projects by Clive Reffell