Only four weeks to go before Crowdsourcing Week’s 3rd Global Annual Conference. And in a preview to the exciting & intensive content at CSW Global 2015, we are chatting with Zenia Tata of XPRIZE, one of speakers in our stellar lineup on April 22.
#Crowdchat is a great way to join in on the conversation, gain visibility and connect with like-minded professionals. If you are a thought leader or a practitioner on the crowd economy or just plain curious about collaboration in the digital world, we want to hear from you! Tune in for these discussions:
Join us as we chat with Zenia Tata of XPRIZE on why she believes the next big social innovation will come from crowds!
#Crowdchat with Zenia Tata, Executive Director, Global Expansion, XPRIZE
When: March 23, 2015 at 10:30 pm EST (7:30pm PST) / March 24, 8 am IST (10:30 am SGT).
Zenia Tata is an Executive Director at XPRIZE leading the organization’s global expansion, starting with a recent launch in India. XPRIZE is a highly leveraged, incentivized prize competition that pushes the limits of what’s possible — to change the world for the better. Zenia has been working for over 21 years in business development and program design for not-for-profit organizations and social enterprises. Her work has spanned 17 countries in Asia, Africa and Central America with issues ranging from land rights for the poor, rural education, medical technology design for base-of-pyramid markets, reduction of maternal and neonatal mortality and community adaptation to climate change.
Through XPRIZE, Zenia is working to mobilize crowds through incentivized competitions to address humanity’s grandest needs.
On the chat we will talk to Zenia about:
- Problem solving potential of communities
- Can crowds be better than experts?
- What XPRIZE hopes to achieve in India & Asia?
- How can YOU be involved?
- and more!
How can you get more out of #Crowdchat?
- Let us know you’ll be joining #crowdchat by tweeting this post:
- Follow all the guests and connect with the participants before or after the chat.
- Send us your questions via the hashtag #crowdchat before the chat to help us ensure you get adequate answers. We are part of a global movement and we understand our chat timing may not work for everybody so we encourage you to submit questions using the hashtag #crowdchat. We will ensure you are part of the conversation too!