Apply Now: Content Specialist (Remote Position)
Crowdsourcing Week is looking for an all-star content specialist to join our team. This is a remote (work from home) position so access to a computer and Internet is required. If you are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset, please read on to see if you could be a good fit.
- An understanding and knowledge about crowdsourcing, crowdfunding and the new collaborative mindset.
- Excellent command over written and spoken English.
- Compelling written and verbal communications skills and experience with developing regular communications (newsletters, blogs, monthly reports, etc.)
- 40 hours/week commitment from Aug 20 – Oct 20 with a possibility of extension.
- Experience with social media, researching and managing content projects from concept through execution
- Strong computer/website skills, preferably experience with WordPress and content management tools.
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask while staying organized
- Flexibility to accommodate communication with international team including periodic evening, night or early morning calls.
Responsibilities & Duties
As a content specialist you will work remotely and support CSW’s Global Media Director with various responsibilities related to creating and building content for CSW’s blogs, newsletters and social channels.
- Work with the global media director and execute the content strategy for CSW’s European summits and conferences.
- Drive initiatives from concept through execution.
- Research and write blog posts on topics related to the conference, crowdsourcing, crowdfunding and open innovation.
- Keep abreast of the latest news and trends
- Research media partners and relevant thought leaders in the space.
- Provide oversight to content creators and editors to increase the usefulness of the content to our audience.
- Monitor current events in key issue areas for potential campaigns.
- Build and foster relationships with key contacts at our partner organizations to stay abreast of their work and identify content opportunities.
To apply: Please email Priti(at)crowdsourcingweek(dot)com with a resume, cover letter and writing sample.