This is a difficult topic. There is definitely some in the adage of “if you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it”. However, I have seen too many examples in which smart people get side-tracked on what really matters – the output – as they try to develop metrics in order to satisfy executives further up in the system.Read More
Stefan Lindegaard is an author, speaker and strategic advisor. His focus on the topics of open innovation, social media tools and intrapreneurship has propelled him into being a trusted advisor to many large corporations. He believes open innovation requires a global perspective and he has given talks and worked with companies on open innovation in Europe, South America, the U.S. and Asia.
Stefan Lindegaard has written three books: Social Media for Corporate Innovators and Entrepreneurs: Add Power to Your Innovation Efforts (August 2012), Making Open Innovation Work (Oct 2011) and The Open Innovation Revolution (May 2010). His blog is a globally recognized destination on open innovation. You can read further at www.15inno.com.
Articles by Stefan Lindegaard
Posted by Stefan Lindegaard | Jan 8, 2013 |
Can open innovation help your company become competitively unpredictable? Well, in this video, I start out by talking about John Conoley, a CEO at Psion, who said that this objective was one of the key reasons for him to pursue open innovation.Read More
Most popular posts
- India’s Top 10 Crowdfunding Platforms by Epi Ludvik Nekaj
- Top 15 Crowdfunding Platforms in Europe by Priti Ambani
- Top 10 US Crowdfunding Platforms (Reward and Equity) by Clive Reffell
- How to Get Funding For an App by Ben Lee
- 10 Memorable Quotes from Singapore’s Founding Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew by Epi Ludvik Nekaj
- 10 Indispensable Open Innovation Platforms for Global Corporations by Maria Krisette Capati 玛丽亚
- 10 Crowdfunding Platforms in the UK You Need To Know About by Cat Cochrane
- Benefits of effective crowdsourcing shown by 10 top US projects by Clive Reffell
- Crowdsourcing News RoundUP – August 19 by Ejona Blyta