The European crowdfunding market is an exciting place to be in. Crowdfunding as a new way to finance business, creative or social goals is revolutionizing the way businesses, artists or even the government thinks about financing.
With this new opportunity, comes a huge overload of data – hundreds of crowdfunding platforms to navigate through. Payment structure, legalities are all topics that need a lot of answers and there in no one place to look.Crowdsourcing Week and our partners in Europe are tackling this challenge head on. With a unique tie-up with European crowdfunding platforms, we hope to organize a wealth of useful information on the state of crowdfunding in Europe.
Publication Title: Visions on the Future of Crowdfunding in Europe
Daniela Castrataro from Twintangibles (Co-Organizers of the first Crowdfuture-Conference in Rome and Co-Founder of the Italian Crowdfunding Network), Gijsbert Koren from Douw&Koren (Dutch Crowdfunding Expert and Organizer of the Amsterdam-Crowdfunding-Conference), Karsten Wenzlaff from ikosom (German Crowdfunding Expert and Organizer of the Berlin-Crowdfunding-Conference) and our own Epirot Ludvik Nekaj are publishing a valuable reference book that will help organize crowdfunding developments across Europe.
Key Features of the Publication:
- It will offer an overview of crowdfunding platforms in Europe, including businessmodels, legal structures and success stories.
- The document will provide the participants at Crowdfunding Events in Berlin, Amsterdam, Singapore and others with insights into the European crowdfunding market.
- It will provide researchers, politicians, bankers, investors and government officials an overview of the impact of crowdfunding in Europe, now and in the future.
- The publication will also provide relevant insights into platforms and contact information for key personnel for further business development and networking. It also aims to serve as a business directory featuring the who’s-who in European crowdfunding.
How Will the Publication be Developed:
- All crowdfunding platforms are invited to fill out a brief survey to gather market data.
- The market data gathered will illustrate the state of the European crowdfunding landscape, highlight salient data points and initiate a discussion about future trends and developments in Crowdfunding and Crowdinvesting.
- Each platform that submits the survey will receive a free 1/2 page mention in the publication.
- Platforms can buy additional coverage in the publication by supporting the publication through the crowdfunding feature through €250 or €500 contributions. With the paid feature, platforms can submit case studies, contact information and other relevant marketing information.
- The publication will include thoughts by leading crowdfunding experts and speakers from the conferences in Berlin, Amsterdam and Singapore.
- In addition, the publication can be supported through crowdfunding (appropriately!) through target audiences who will greatly benefit from it – researchers, politicians, bankers, investors and government officials.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.