The Big Idea – Polling the world’s top thinkers and practitioners on the most relevant and important aspects of crowd movements.
AKA – the 34 questions you always wanted to know about crowdsourcing, crowdfunding, open innovation, the community enterprise and the social economy.
Timing – we are taking your responses until the March 15th, 2014 and will be presenting first results April 8th, 2014 at Crowdsourcing Week in Singapore.
Why This Idea is Important:
– the crowdsourcing economy is growing at a clip of 90%+ per year, outpacing nearly all other parts of the digital world economy.
– this is truly a global phenomenon – although opportunities and issues are different, growth is happening on all continents.
– Fortune 500s, not-for-profits, startups, garage entrepreneurs, NGOs and governments are all kicking the tires of crowdsourcing, crowdfunding and community-enabled projects.
Why This Idea is Different:
– we are polling a broad cross-section of the crowd movement – across continents, roles and interests.
– we are asking questions in the broadest futuristic context and in the tactical and operational areas of crowdsourcing, crowdfunding and open innovation area.
– we have canvassed a global group to see what they are interested in learning about – thus, the results should be stakeholder centric.
– we will be filtering our results with the opinions of some of the best global thinkers AND practitioners on crowdsourcing
What is your Incentive for Filling Our Survey Out:
– you have the opportunity to win one of our books – Wikibrands – Reinventing your Company in a Customer-Controlled Marketplace or famed author Lisa Gansky’s book Mesh- Why The Future of Business is Sharing
– you will be the first to get a copy of our toplines
– you will get the opportunity for discounts to our global conference and one-day summits scattered throughout the world
– you will be able to chip in on a foundational study about a disruptive new movement, we may even follow up with an interview or web chat to get some deeper insights from you
– we will have Twitter chats #Crowdchat and group webinars on these topics and invite you first into these discussions
– anecdotally, people have told us that they are as educated and informed by the question & answer selections then by the results
So what do you say… TAKE THE SURVEY NOW!